So....a couple months ago I got an email from my 'expecting' sister with a link to a maternity dress that she was interested in having ME try to make! I had never made adult clothing let alone maternity clothing!! So I packed up the kids, went to my favorite store (the fabric store) and got to work.
And WAAA LAAAA! Picture on the left is what I tried to copy...picture on the right is my finished product (and no I am not pregnant with sextuplits....I was just trying to show off the maternity aspect of the dress:)
My next project.....


4 comments:
WOW! I am impressed! I could never do that. You are so talented, you should make me something! :)
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Who ARE you??? You are WAY too amazing. Sheesh- i'm gonna have to just start calling you the new and improved Martha Stewart... you should start a reality tv show or something. Cuz girl, YOU ROCK! I am still so excited for our pettiskirts. Then i can see your incredible skills in action!!! Good work Jaim.
Project Runway watch out! Now you have two reality TV shows that I think you should be on :) Seriously, super cute. I need a little of your talent to rub off on me.
Ok if this is how it's going to go then I am going to start sending pictures of dresses that i want as well. Hope you are ready to be sewing all day you started it. Have you ever considered Project Runway. I think you would win then you could support us all!
Post a Comment