Cutest little princess around!
Wow time is flying...like always. Tylee will be 7 months in a couple days. She is learning so much and loves playing with Creed. Anytime he walks past her she starts kicking and squeals out of excitement. Creed is the best big brother and is always looking out for her, getting her toys, feeding her, hugging her when she is sad and showing her off where ever we go. Shes a small little thing only weighing 15 lbs but she makes up for it in length.


6 comments:
You're kids are adorable and so sweet.
so stinking cute...another project you finished I see.
So dang cute! You never cease to amaze me. Maybe someday I can live up to you. Tylee is adorable. We can't wait to see her. I want to know why everyone else gets little kids but me? Seriously. 2 yr older = 38 lbs. Is that normal? I think not!
She is my angel. You are the best mom around, there isn't anything you can't do. I am blessed.
Just a thought that is completely off the "posting" subject... Arizona has jobs!!!
We should get them together. Will is going to be bummed when Creed isn't around anymore.
(I looked at the bench after you guys left but it looked like Jon got everything. I didn't see the cars, sorry.)
Post a Comment