Sunday, April 18, 2010

Grandma Afton's Visit

Grandma Afton came to visit us for a week and we put her right to work....

Creed loved to climb on her lap while she was in the middle of crocheting flowers for Tylee

We had gone downstairs for only a few minutes and came up to find Tylee with a mouth full of dirt...silly girl

We had some lazy days and some action packed/crafting days

We snapped a group photo before taking Grandma to the airport

The two Afton's :)

It was a great week with lots of help! Thanks for visiting Grandma!

2 comments:

Chad and Tenaya said...

Those are cute pictures! I love the one of Tylee grabbing Creeds bottle!

Jamie Jo said...

awh, that is so dang sweet. I bet she had such a wonderful time visiting. I remember how sad Afton was when you left Utah the last time:) Well, I know WE sure had a great time visiting... we definitely need to do that again asap, that was FUN! Miss you guys.