We are so excited to introduce Delaney Ruth!! She was welcomed to the world today at 2:49 weighing 7 lbs 4oz 19.5 inches long. Jacqui and Delaney are doing great and Tylee is so happy to be reunited with her BF!
How sweet! Did you take these photo? I love the picture with all the writing! Is that your photo shop? If so, I NEED THAT!!! Well, probably even if I had it, mine still would never look that cute:)
5 comments:
YEAH!!!! Congrats Jacquie! That is SO great! We can't wait to meet the little princes...and Jacquie looks like a freakin ROCK STAR! Way to go!
Wow! Congrats to Jacqui! She's a beauty. I love her tiny, tiny feet.
Oh yay!!! Congrats Jacqui!!! She is adorable and love the hair! I'm so happy for you!
Great pictures. Congrats to Jacqui.
How sweet! Did you take these photo? I love the picture with all the writing! Is that your photo shop? If so, I NEED THAT!!! Well, probably even if I had it, mine still would never look that cute:)
Post a Comment