Last weekend we had a white elephant gift exchange to attend and I was finally able to play the prank that I've been planning ALL year long! On our way to the party we stopped by our local Petco to pick up my little surprise....
This little feeder mouse made everyone scream, laugh, and run across the room. My poor friend Heather was the lucky new owner of this mouse (sorry Heather, but thanks for being a good sport when nobody wanted to trade for your gift :).
So, the next white elephant gift exchange you attend you might want to be a little more cautious when opening your present :)

3 comments:
LOL! Especially if you are invited to the party....
OH MY FREAK!!! Me, your dad, my mom, and steve are all LOL-ing!!! that is HILARIOUS! I am SO mad that I didn't do that for my white elephant party... NEXT year I am SO doing that!!!
Nice! That's the best white elephant gift in the history of mankind.
Post a Comment