Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells.....

Santa defiantly found our house!! Creed with his favorite present...Thomas the Train set


Christmas was spent in Colorado this year. All of Jonathans sisters were able to come stay with his parents for a couple weeks. We have been having a lot of fun with them all in town!


The little girls practiced their Christmas Eve song and dance routine for days. Creed decided it looked pretty fun up there on stage so he decided to go join them. He was a step behind on all the moves but he tried to keep up and LOVED all the attention (must be his fathers boy).


Don't be fooled...we do have one more child but it was too fun and exciting playing with all his cousins that he had no time for pictures.


Mamaw and Papaw even made it from Kansas City. Here they are with their newest grandbabies.


Double piggy-back rides! What have I gotten myself into?!?


Mommy and Daddy's BEST present EVER!



It has been a great Christmas week and the fun still isn't over!!

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Jaim, hey, so I put that pict of you and ty on that post on my blog... so, you should be able to save it to your computer from there, if not, i'll just email it to ya!
Cute new post, I love tylee's present shirt ya got there:) she IS a great present!!!

Anonymous said...

yes all the fun is over. I am GONE!