This morning the kids and I went to Marshalls to get out of the house but stay in from the cold. I found a set of 2 tinkerbell jammies for Tylee. When I put them in the cart Creeds eyes lite up and he said "Aw one for me and one for Tylee!". Tonight (after Daddy left for Basketball) thats just what we did....Creed snugged into 18 month jammies.
Yeah for matching jammies!
5 comments:
Yeah for TInkerbell! I love it Jaimie and no shame you have to do what makes the kiddos happy! I miss you guys send the babies out to play with us... After all we are running a daycare now!
Yes! that is so awesome. What a manly man that Creed-o is!
Has Jonathan seen this post????
I have seen it. Jaimie and I have already spoken about it. She said, "What are you worried about, he has a pretty girl on his jammies." I said, "its not a pretty girl, its a fairy".
I'm loving it. Creed is going to die one day over that picture. And I need you to explain-o how in the world you did the new header... I'm loving! Jonny needs to pucker up better though... the top lip isn't stinking out much. (j/k)
Post a Comment