As many of you know we bought our house site-un-seen. However our realtor did send us pictures of the house while we were staying in Utah over the summer. These are the pictures she sent us of Mr. Steve's kitchen.....
The next couple pictures are of the kitchen the first week we moved in......
We have been working hard the past 4 months......
(We still have some wood trim to paint in the table nook...but at least the majority is done :)
We are now one HUGE step closer to our contemporary home!



6 comments:
WOW!! It doesn't even look like the same place. Good job - love it!!
That's amazing! You guys do great work.
It is looking awesome! Great work.
Way to go Jaim! I am so glad that you are able to do whatever you want to your OWN house now! How fun is that. It looks amazing. Way to go!
I don't think I told you how proud I was of you. It looks awesome and only someone as talented as you could pull it off. I hate you!!!
Post a Comment