We have been living in our new home for almost two weeks now and I have painted something every single day! I have started a project in every room on the main floor and have received a lot of slack from a certain someone….but I reassure him in due time they will all be wrapped up and he WILL be impressed
Precursor….up until now I have never had a home of my own that I knew would be worth spending time and money transforming into my own. With that said I am warning that even though in my past homes my ‘style’ did not shine through it is my goal to make it aparent now. I love contemporary/modern design. Something about the clean lines and minimalist decorating tickles my fancy.
Now for the pictures…..
I forgot to take a 'before' picture of the half-bath but the walls were a dark Maroon...PS the Behr paint+primer is worth the extra $10
We're 'pimpin' this place out Rob N' Big style....black on black :)
Note to self: when everyone warns you that sanding/painting wood cabinets is A LOT of work...listen next time. I think I have found a project that will test my patiences and skill. But, I've already started so there is only one option and that is to finish
Well that is the teaser of the house updates. More to come soon.......happy painting and sanding
1 comment:
I love you love you love you thanks for appeasing my "stalker" behaviors by giving me a little taste. Keep going because I love to see pictures. If I were there I would help you, or at least eat a ding-dong and cheer you along from the sidelines (probably what Jonathan is doing!) Please post more I love it! Way to send props to Rob and Big I miss that show!
Post a Comment