Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Day in the Life....

Where to begin.....

Since our church doesn’t start until one, we have all morning to get ready. Most Sundays I tell myself that but come thirty minutes before it is time to leave I find myself scrambling to get myself and the kids ready. This morning was different. I took my time getting ready and actually did something with this mane of mine. After curling it, which I know Jonathan hates....and I mean HATES, I asked Creed how I looked since I already knew what Jonathans response would be. He looked at me and said "Mommy you soooo pretty....pretty like a princess....pretty like princess Fiona!" My response "Oh thanks Creed I hope you are talking about before she becomes an Oger" Creed: "No Fiona is an Oger"

Hum....So...what exactly does that mean?

Once we got to church I was hoping the day would go smoother but it only got rougher....doesn't it always :) Both kids were out of control! Creed took the sacrament and promptly after drinking the water through his cup up to the pulpit. Tylee was a wiggle worm and nothing seemed to go right.

After church we went to Mamaw and Papaws for dinner. You would've thought Creed had gotten his hands on some speed. He was bouncing off the walls.

Finally we made it home and we were locked out of the house. We had to send Creed through the doggy door and hope and pray that for once he listens to us and would come open the door for us from the inside. It worked thankfully.

Now I am ready for bed!



Mommy looking like Princess Fiona...and Creed with a mustache :)

Princess Fiona the Oger from Shrek

3 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

I for one think that your hair looks AMAZING!!! I WISH that I could get mine to do that! I can't believe that Jonathan hates it! Supermodel for sure! Creed looks so dashing with his mustache!

Jen said...

I'm with Mindy. He hates it? It looks gorgeous. I know Jeff wishes I would curl mine more often. Silly how they have their set opinions.

Stephanie said...

Jonathan is smokin crack. Your hair looks amazing. I would have like to see his shot at the pulpit. funny boy - love the mustache!