We arrived at the hospital Tuesday morning at 5:30 AM (I didn't know that time even existed and if it did why anyone would ever get up that early...honestly).
It took most of the day to get things started with pitocin. As soon as I started feeling contractions I requested my epidural (best invention ever!). I then took it easy eating popsicles and sleeping. At 3:30 they 'checked' things out and called EVERYONE into the room...and I mean EVERYONE. Each nurse and doctor had a 'student' following them around so instead of four people in the room there were about 8. At 4:00 they were all setup and I started pushing. 4:05 baby Tylee made her debut.
People kept telling me the entire nine months that baby #2 was easier and thankfully in my case they were correct. Tylee has been here for 24 hours and we are already home and both doing great. Below are a ton of pictures…enjoy :)
Mommy after delivery waiting to hold her little baby girl
Tylee getting her first hair wash
Daddy and his little princess
Mommy and Tylee
The hospital was a happenin' place. Less then an hour after delivery they needed me out of my room. My epidural hadn't even worn off yet so I got to ride in the wheelchair. There were 26 births at the hospital on Tylee's birthday.
Once I got to my new room the big bed looked too inviting so Jacqui joined me. The nurses didn't know what was going on....were they treating a pregnant or postpartum girl?!?
The next afternoon Jonathan brought Creed to the hospital. Mommy had missed him!
Before meeting 'baby' he played with the fun bed....
and made a few calls
Creed did great with Tylee...he gave her lots of kisses and wanted to make sure she got some lotion on her head
He also was a big help with her binki
More kisses
Daddy had his hands full when it was time to go home
By the time we got home they both were asleep
More to come, this was only our first 24 hours of fun!
11 comments:
Wow! Congrats, guys! She looks amazing! Good job, all. I can't believe you went home already. Mooch off the nurses in postpartum a bit, eh! Get some free diaper changes and stuff.
Anyway, she looks awesome. Well done indeed. We're excited to meet her.
CONGATS!! sounds like things went well...joe's is sure a busy place! LOL at the pic of you and jacqui! sooo fun that you now have a little princess added to the fam! *cami
Yay! She is such a beauty! She looks so much like Creed. Way to go you guys!
So cute. Creed is going to be a great big brother. Have fun! I just wish I was there to enjoy some of this fun.
Congrats Jaimie & Jonathan, she's so cute!! We can't wait to meet her! Yay for cute little girls :)
Congrats!! She is adorable and I love the name! Adorable room, you are so talented and very creative.
Oh, love the zebra print!
Look at you, cute mama! Your hair's all done and you're lookin fresh! Can't wait to meet her and give her a cuddle. :)
Congrats! Great pics! Cannot wait to meet the new little princess and see how quickly she has mom and dad wrapped around her little finger. Glad all went well!
You look so great Jaimie! And I can't believe that you only pushed for 5 minutes. That's even better than the typical #2. She is so cutie, can't wait to see her for real.
Congrats guys! I only hope I will be looking as good as Jaimie in a few months! I am so glad things went smoother this time.
Congrats!!!!! We are so happy for you guys! Tylee is absolutely beautiful! I am jealous of you Jamie! I still haven't lost my baby weight and my baby is 4:) You look AMAZING! E-mail me at sariahs@live.com and I will send you an invite to our family blog. p.s. Jon, I have sent your Mom an invite twice and I dont think she knows how to accept it, because she emailed me and wanted an invite awhile back! Maybe you can help her! Hope all the Jardines are doing well! I will be forever grateful for the role they had in bringing my hubby into the gospel!
Hugs,sariah
Post a Comment