Just recently Creed has been making most of his words plural. Daddies, Mommies, Puppies. We haven't paid much attention to it until tonight.....We went out to dinner with Jacqui, not only do we draw a lot of attention to ourselves both being pregnant with one man and one baby but after dinner Jonathan took Creed outside to entertain him while we waited for the check. Jacqui and I came walking out of the restaurant to find Creed and Jonathan with two little boys and their mothers. Creed got really excited and called out to me....but said 'Mommies'! Needless to say Jonathan was pretty embarrassed and those mothers really confused :)
Creeds pirate face...ARRRRR!
2 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! I guess you guys need to move to Colorado City... there you would fit in just fine! j/k
Hahaha! I always knew John was a polygamist at heart.
Post a Comment