Monday, January 23, 2012

T Minus 9 Days

And this little cutie knows something is about to happen....


We are officially schedule for induction February 1st and Tylee has not let me put her down for about two weeks now.


The other day I was wearing a zip up jacket and Creed unzipped it saying: "Mom I think baby Dane is going to break your shirt!" 


Here we are eating dinner together. She doesn't seem to mind the giant protruding belly pushing her in the back....as long as she is on my lap she is happy.

2 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh my GOODNESS that is so exciting! Congrats! That's super great that you are set for the induction! Morgan is the same way with me...she will NOT let me put her down! It's so hard! We still have a ways to go now though, so we'll see how I hold out! :) Good luck Jaim!

Britany said...

Good luck guys! Thanks for keeping us updated!