I've been trying to do more crafts with the kids instead of only focusing on my fun crafts and letting them watch tv :) So today's craft was Skeleton Slime! It was super easy/cheap/fast to make. Tylee wasn't too sure about it but she caught on once brother started playing with it.
I think we are going on two hours of Creed playing with it now....just make sure it doesn't get on the carpet for more than two minutes or there's a problem :)
So on to the simple instructions (Tenaya here you go):
In a sealable container add about.......
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup borax
In disposable cup add.....
- Water and glue (equal parts)
- Add food coloring/glowing paint (we tried but it didn't really glow)
- Mix, mix, mix
Now....slowly add drips of the borax solution into glue/water solution. It will start sticking to your popsicle stick. Add until you can dump most of the slime out with only a little water left.
It's a totally forgiving process and doesn't have to be measured/done perfectly. It will seem pretty 'wet' right after but mush it in your hands until it is not giving off anymore lose slime and then its ready!
1 comment:
Oh man this is going to be perfect. I'm doing it on Friday with Cohen's class. I think we'll try it out first though. So easy and fun. Thanks!
Post a Comment