Creed and I waited behind the gates until it was mutton bustin’ time. There was one vest and helmet left on the ground and they said he could suit up because of the no-show. As soon as I got him all dressed up the little boy came walking up with his dad. Blast! I took everything off Creed and gave it to them. But luck turned our way once again. The 5 year old boy started crying, kicking and screaming telling his dad he didn't want to do it. Yes! Creed got dressed up again and we found our sheep.
Waiting for his turn Creed was dancing and jumping up and down. All the tough cowboys on the fence were laughing at how enthusiastic he was.
Creed never got scared. He jumped on the sheep and held on! When I walked out to get him after he fell off he said "Mom I’m not old enough for this....I just felled off!" I guess he had higher expectations for himself.
Here is the video of the mutton bustin' show http://youtu.be/d1hwmq_uL0A. Its about 5 minutes and Creed is the last one to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment