Today it was around 60 degrees. We took a break from our day and walked to the nearby park for a picnic. It was so nice to be outside....in a t-shirt....and still be warm!
I've been practicing taking my camera off 'auto' and experiment with the 'manual' settings. Its very overwhelming but here are some of my attempts..
I've been practicing taking my camera off 'auto' and experiment with the 'manual' settings. Its very overwhelming but here are some of my attempts..
We had a fun afternoon at the park and hope this weather stays around!



3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. I miss you all but tell your husband that the fuzz needs to go.
I just realized that I'm a poet.
I guess if I checked your blog once in awhile, I would see your photo attempts. I will get better blogging one of these years....
Nice work on the pictures though. They all look great. I'm thinking of taking my class again... just for more practice and to get over my fear of having people critique my shots. It is really a fear of mine.
Post a Comment