There was a trick to meet her....you had to buy a minimum of $50 of her merchandise and wait in line.....for TWO hours!!
But I was still excited once I got up to the front!
'Meet Jessica Simpson' now checked off the list! She was just as friendly and cute as I always imagined. As I was walking away from this picture she said 'I like her' probably because I was a rule breaker and ran back up to get my picture taken even though they said you couldn't. You know Jess, I always knew we could be good friends :)
Me with my autographed picture (and yes I even had her spell my name correctly) my new Jessica Simpson jeans and shirt!
Luckily Christy, a new friend from church, was just as enthusiastic about Jess as I am so I didn't have to wait in line all alone today :)


2 comments:
You are so funny. And you have weird new friends. :) BUT, that Jessica does have some super cute clothes. And her hair is pretty cute most of the time. So no more hassles from me for liking her.
Cute pictures. One down now two more to go!
Post a Comment