While vacationing in St George for my 25th birthday (I know...I'm old!) we decided to drive into Vegas for an action packed day of fun.
We started our Vegas vacation with lunch at In-N-Out. Totally over rated didn't see what the big deal was. Next we went to Gold and Silver Pawn. For you 'Pawn Star' fans you know where we are talking about. It was cool to walk through and see things we have seen pawned on the show but we unfortunately didn't get to see Big Hoss or Chumlee.
Then we hit the strip. Maybe its the fact that I was turning 25 hence why I am now so mature and responsible but Vegas did not hold the same excitement and appeal that it once had. We tried to shield our children’s eyes from most of the 'Vegas sites' but we still had fun.
Creed mesmerized by the fish in the Quicksilver store aquarium
Caesars Palace
Creed thought this M&M his size was pretty cool
Coke Bear
Everyone stopped and watched the brave little Creed pet the snake.
And Creeds FAVORITE part of Vegas....BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
To Infinity and Beyond!!
2 comments:
MAn, I'm bummed! I LIVE in Vegas! Wish we could have gotten together or something. Next time. Happy birthday!
Oh yes. You are ancient! Better start investing in a motorized wheelchair.
You should try Five Guys Burger & Fries. Much better than In-N-Out. Also, how on earth could Chumlee and Big Hoss be out when you get there?! That would have been awesome!
Post a Comment