We went to Idaho to visit Grandma Afton for a week. Creed LOVED the farm and had to have a four-wheeler ride everynight to go look for frogs.
We went to the Dayton parade Saturday morning.....it was 55 degrees. We were freezing and huddled in our car but Creed was brave enough to venture out of the blanket to catch some candy!!
Grandma found Dads old suitcases that he used on his mission and was about to throw them out but I thought they could be perfect for an adorable photo first. Creed is wearing an old hat my Dad use to wear as a little boy and Tylee is wearing one of Dixies dresses.
We had so much fun in Idaho. Grandma and I had a major craft going everyday and Jonathan caught up on all his sports and TV shows :)

1 comment:
I'm loving the pictures! Amazing.
Post a Comment