hApPy BIrTHdAy CREED!
Creed had a GREAT birthday yesterday. He had an ELMO party!
Such a nice big brother!
Mommy made Elmo cupcakes
Working on his new tool bench
Wow you would think it was Christmas in March!
Next morning.....still excited about all his new toys.
Happy 2nd Birthday! We love you Creed!









7 comments:
Happy Birthday Creed! Your party looks awesome! I wish I could have been there to help celebrate. You are looking so grown up all of a sudden...
Love,
Nanner
Happy Birthday, Creed! We love you. Also, nice job on the cupcakes. Very cute!!!
Happy birthday, Creed! Hope you enjoyed munching your darling Elmo cupcakes :)
Wow, I can't believe Creed is TWO! His party looks perfect, and how come you never told me you were so good at creating cute cupcakes. I totally should have figured.
Sweet! I just read down further about your giveaway on Grosgain. That is so AWESOME. You are totally big time.
Happy Happy Birthday! I love the pictures. Creed looks so happy. I love all the fun toys. Tradon would be in Heaven at your house.
PS did you get a new couch in your living room?
oh, for cute! We love Elmo parties:) I'm glad you were able to use the balloon...looks like we both got good use out of it!
Post a Comment