Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

For Valentines Day this year we split up the responsibilities. Jacqui and Verlinda offered to watch the kids...so we took full advantage! I planned the day date and Jonathan was in charge of dinner. Our day started bright and early (10 am) when we arrived at Massage Envy. We had a super relaxing couples massage (yes I know it was a gift to myself as well as Jon). Later that night we went to Park Meadows and tried to get into some of the new restaurants. All of them had at least an hour wait so we went to La Sandia (15 minute wait time)....we should've caught on with such a short wait time. The tables were set up in a 'speed dating' fashion...very uncomfortable when you can hear everything your neighbors are talking about. The food was decent but unfortunately we failed to look at the prices so once the bill came we were disappointed. Needless to say the food quality was not worth the asking price. After dinner we took some time to ourselves and walked around the mall without a stroller or crying children. Overall it was a great Valentines Day and I am glad I was able to spend it with my favorite!
I love you....yes I do!

Cuties after church in their Valentines attire (notice Creed holding Tylee's fingers...he loves to do this while holding her cause she moves them so much)



1 comment:

Chad and Tenaya said...

Cute. I'm glad the weekend turned out nice. Sounds like you guys need a re-take on dinner though.