Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pettiskirt

Wow we have been busy! We recently evicted yet another crappy renter, so we've been busy trying to get the townhome ready to try and sell. It's super cute....any takers?!? Between trips to the townhome and trying to keep up on my regular chores around the house I managed to find time to make a pettiskirt with my friend Heather.

Some would argue with this statement but I find sewing to be a stress reliever. I find myself going through withdrawals or waking up during the night thinking about my next big idea if I go more than two days without sewing something. So I head downstairs as often as I can to satisfy my cravings.


I know it's silly to make a 4 monther a pettiskirt but she has a picture package (3,6,12 months) and I plan for her to be wearing a different funky colored petti each time. Believe me...I wouldn't have made her one this early in life otherwise.

3 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

OH MAN is she the cutest thing ever! Seriously, way to go on the pettiskirt! EVERY 4 month older deserves one- that's what I think!

Anna said...

Oh so adorable!! I am so envious of your sweet sewing skills.

Chad and Tenaya said...

You are crazy girl... I don't want to hear any more about my running being crazy. That is a known stress-releiver. As far as sewing that will make my skin crawl just thinking of it. I am greatful though you have the talent... I think it might pay off for me. :)