
Creed loves animals and in my opinion is sometimes a little too brave around them. He loved trying to give the birds kisses, which freaks me out considering I wouldn't even hold them.

Tylee has already grown so much! These pictures were taken at 3 1/2 weeks. She is a pretty content baby except when I eat/drink anything that contains dairy and then she goes crazy. Ahhhh! I have been trying to 'cut back' on my dairy intake but I'm finding it near impossible. I LOVE milk! To give you an idea of how much milk we drink around here almost every two weeks I buy 4 gallons of 2% milk for Jonathan and I and 2 gallons of whole for Creed. I tried going a whole day without milk and started having major cravings around noon...needless to say I didn't last. I will be contacting her doctor this week to see what I should do about this dilemma.

After watching Tylee get her pictures taken Creed wanted a turn....what a great glamour shot
1 comment:
I am freaking out I want to hold that baby so much! She is so cute and more importantly Creed in that shot. I know exactly what happened he wanted to be like Tylee. Oh, I cant wait!!!
Post a Comment