Creed has been climbing in and out of it all day long. Testing out both seats...he hasn't decided which is his favorite yet, but Chief has taken a liking to the back seat. I was even so excited about it that I took Creed and Chief for a walk to the near by park (something that doesn't happen often without Daddy).
Monday, August 17, 2009
Phil and Ted!!
For just about the past eight months I have been a craigslist stalker looking for a gently used Phil and Ted double stroller, since buying one brand new is ridiculous! I've had a few close catches but someone has always beaten me to it, since they are so popular. Well, I guess it was my lucky day! Sunday night I noticed a new post and emailed her that night saying I'll pick it up Monday morning with cash...and I was first in line for once! Thankfully it was in good condition and I didn’t get myself in an awkward position trying to get out of a deal that I made without seeing it in person :).

Creed has been climbing in and out of it all day long. Testing out both seats...he hasn't decided which is his favorite yet, but Chief has taken a liking to the back seat. I was even so excited about it that I took Creed and Chief for a walk to the near by park (something that doesn't happen often without Daddy).
Creed has been climbing in and out of it all day long. Testing out both seats...he hasn't decided which is his favorite yet, but Chief has taken a liking to the back seat. I was even so excited about it that I took Creed and Chief for a walk to the near by park (something that doesn't happen often without Daddy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I forgot to ask you about this. It looks really nice. Lucky Girl!
Post a Comment