Creed has picked up the phrase "Uh Oh" and uses it often....if he drops something, if something turns off, or in this case when he got caught. The past two days Creed has decided he doesn't need to take a nap. Yesterday after he played in his crib for about an hour I went in to get him out and as soon as I open the door I hear "Uh Oh". He had thrown EVERYTHING out of his crib onto the floor.

He thought he was pretty funny and wouldn't let me pick him up out of his crib until I had thrown all the blankets and Dino back in
2 comments:
JAIME!!! Ok, first of all I have to say I am sorry that I SUPER SUCK as a sister... not only does it take me months to check your blog, but I didn't call you & wish you a happy birthday. Man, sorry. But I LOVE your cute blog. It's way easier than your other website:) Also, I DID at least THINK about you on your birthday- hope you had a great day. I'm excited for you about your new camera. That will be way fun to have with your new little one! Well, way cute posts, it was fun to go back and look at them all. Your 4th of July with Tenaya looked really fun- wish we coulda been there too. See Ya soon, right?!
So yeah for the blog! I kept on forgetting that you started it so when I finally rememered it was like finding a lost gift card. So many great posts. Creed is so cute, I could gobble him up. Your photos from your new camera are awesome. You already look like you totally know what you are doing. And yes, I am feel so sad that I missed your birthday. Super funny jury duty story, too.
Post a Comment