Creed and I had a trip planned to Utah for about a month. Two days before we left I decided to hop on southwest.com and check out flights for Jonathan. Surprisingly even though it was Memorial Weekend the flights were super cheap, cheaper than when I had booked mine weeks ago. So, I bought Jonathan a ticket and re-booked my flight for the cheaper fair. It worked out perfect! Jonathan was able to come for the weekend and spend sometime on the farm in Clifton Idaho.

Creed LOVED four wheeler rides!

He also loved 'mama' the cat. She would let him try to pick her up unlike Chief who runs away

Creed and Jonathan feeding the bull

Visiting my mothers grave
1 comment:
I think that you look absolutely wonderful Jaimie and your family looks so happy good for you all! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again! Give Creed a smooch from me please...
Post a Comment